viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

DIARY: DAY 1 & 2

DIARY

DAY 1:

 Once we have groups of cars, we go to the eoroport of Girona. After 2 hours waiting finally we can climb on the plane that brought us to Germany, Frankfurt. The flight was very good. Then we caught a bus that brought us to where we already were waiting our partners, in Giessen.When we arrive in the flat Javan presents to me all the family. Later when I was installing in my bedroom I go to account I forget de D.N.I and the passaport in the bus, and we need to go to the bus station to recover. Then at 7 o'clock I ate a normal dinner and I was talkin with the family, I was waching the TV a little more time and at 10 o'clock I went to sleep.
 

 

DAY 2:

  In my secod day I got up at 6:45 i the morning to take a shower and then at 7:15 me and Javan went to the institute and I met with all the group and we did a eangish class with a techer of the institute. At 1:30 we had lunch and we did a gimcana with all partners. When we finish the gimcana we went with Marti, Pol, Anna's, Anotnia and other people to a Mc.Donald's to take something to eat. Later Marti, Julia, Anna. A and Ester and their partners came with me in the house of Javan and played with the Wii. Then I watched a movie, DJango, and we ate during the movie. Finally I watched the Barça-Paris St. G and then I go to sleep.
 

 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario