DAY 3:
The third day here was a very good day, but very exhausting too. We went to Fankfurt by train with our partners, and in the train I forget my bag but I returned very quickly into the train and finally I can recover. Then we went to a blind museum and was so exciting becouse we did a little tour with full darkness and the guide was a authentic blind person. Then Sr. Peñalosa did a very little turist guide and later I bought some gifts for my family and clothes for me in a incrdible shopping centre. Later I had lunch with Antonia and Marti and then we went to a Aturbucks to take a cofee. Finally when we arrived in Giessen we went to a little fair with friends. Was avery nice day!
DAY 4:
Today we met in the "mensa" and later we went walking to the museum Mathematikum where we can do different experiments like a giant bubble. When we finally visit the museum we have free time to visit better the city and I went, with Julia and Marti, to a big shopping centre and diferents little shops to buy gifts, Then we had lunch and later we returned to the house of Javan with Joana and Marti and we played Wii and then we prepared te things to go to the dinner with all the group in the institute. Finally we went to the house of Theresa to did a little party. Was a good day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario